Why Compete at ICDC?
The International Career Development Conference (ICDC) is one of the most anticipated events for any Collegiate DECA student. ICDC will be held in Washington, D.C., from April 11th – 14th. Many students attend ICDC for some of the following reasons:
- Achieve international recognition in a competitive event
- Apply their industry knowledge to real world hands-on-learning scenarios
- Network with Collegiate DECA members and professional members
- Gain industry knowledge or experience in leadership
- Travel to another city in the U.S.
Complete the competitor registration below and we will follow-up with you on the next steps to compete at ICDC. Last date to complete the registration is Friday, December 29th.
UNLV Collegiate DECA will provide as many opportunities to fundraise to decrease the cost of ICDC. As more funds come in and the more many you raise through our fundraisers, you may receive a reimbursement check if you overpaid in deposits. If you would like to pay in cash or check, please contact [email protected] before the respective due dates. All transactions on Paypal include fees that Paypal takes from each transaction.
The following payment schedule is as follows:
- $150 Non-Refundable Deposit by 12/15/17
- This deposit covers your flight booking. If you are choosing to book your own flight, please arrive in Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) for the complimentary shuttle to Crystal Gateway Mariott. We will be arriving on Wednesday, April 11th. Please forward your flight itinerary to [email protected] on 12/15/17.
- $150 2nd Deposit on 02/16/18
- $150 3rd Deposit on 03/16/17
- Remaining Balance due on April 2018
UNLV Collegiate DECA provides practice by facilitating competition camps or mentoring sessions where students can hear judge’s feedback on their performance. Preparing for competition would not be possibly without the support and time of our community members. Our students are passionate and eager to learn everything they can about their chosen industry track and would love to hear your expertise about the business world. Help us shape the future leader’s of tomorrow and register to be a judge.